Welcome!

Welcome to my page.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Pay no attention to that pup behind the curtain...


Then again- pay her lots and lots of attention.  She loves it and I know many people love her!  Yup, I'm talking about Laura-Glue! ("I'm Laura Glue, and Laura Glue is me ... Just calling me 'Laura' is just as bad as calling me 'Glue.'  My name is my name" - The Search for the Red Dragon by James A Owen)

There are three characters in Future Letters that were inspired by someone in my real life.  They know who they inspired, but the only one I've openly spoken about is the inspiration behind Skylar - Lil Gregor's dog.  Laura-Glue is the inspiration behind Skylar.

The rescue group we fostered and then adopted her from is having a fundraiser and my husband suggested I donate a signed copy of Future Letters for the silent auction.  I decided to do one better.  The donated copy is signed by me and Laura-Glue. 


Thank you AnimalCompassion Team for all the hard work you do to help the animals.
If you'd like to support the ACT, please check out their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment