Welcome!

Welcome to my page.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Three


As of this moment three copies of Future Letters has been sold.  All three bought by people I know (including my mom who bought the first copy.  Thanks Mom!).  All three want me to sign it.  I really like the number three.
I'm so excited that people I love are buying it.  I'm still having that "night before the first day of school" feeling that it won't make any friends and everyone will hate it.  I know not everyone is going to like it.  There are plenty of books that other people love and I really didn't (I even disliked a book so much that I used it as a prop in a high school drama class scene, just so I could through it across the stage) and there's lots of books that I've loved and other's hated.  Really, I'm okay if not everyone in the world loves my book.  Like I said, I know it's not going to be loved by everyone.  I just hope it's at least liked by some.
And I really hope no one hates it enough to throw it across a stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment